Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation problem: User does not exist

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm trying to install the latest preview version and got the following error:

ERROR      2005-11-08 23:56:11 [synxcuser.cpp:102]
           CSyUserImpl::CSyUserImpl(const CUserData&, bool) 
FSL-01027  Account user="USisantoso" does not exist.

Any idea how to get around problem? Any help would greatly appreciated.

Also, has anyone tried to install the preview using two computer, one for WAS and the other is only for the developer studio. Any special setting that i have to concern about?

Regards,
Iwan

Current script:
===============

var current = new ProcessMgt().getCurrentProcessEnvironment().getEffectiveUser();

gui.updateMsg("ind-rel.windows.ind-db.Bootstrap.AddPrivilege", current.getName());

var result = current.addPrivileges(["SeTcbPrivilege",

"SeAssignPrimaryTokenPrivilege",

"SeIncreaseQuotaPrivilege"]);

context.set("NeedLogoff", result ? "Logoff" : "No");

Exit status of child: 1

WARNING[E] 2005-11-09 00:01:10
Account user="USisantoso" does not exist.
INFO 2005-11-09 00:01:14
Copying file C:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/NW04SR1/WEBAS_COPY/ONE_HOST/keydb.xml to: q0w9e9r8t7.1.xml.
INFO 2005-11-09 00:01:14
Copying file C:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/NW04SR1/WEBAS_COPY/ONE_HOST/keydb.xml to: q0w9e9r8t7.1.xml.
ERROR 2005-11-09 00:01:44
FSL-01027  Account user="USisantoso" does not exist.
WARNING 2005-11-09 00:01:44
The step AddPrivilege with step key Preinstall|ind|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|AddPrivilege was executed with status ERROR.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check out whether you are logged in as the correct user and domain and also whether the user has full admin rights.

Regards,

Vijith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vijith,

Thanks for responding...

I do have full admin rights and i login as US\isantoso and i install on this laptop which is not the domain server. I've read somewhere that we should not be installing the preview version on the domain server. Which i think it is not related to this problem that i have.

I've tried to connect to the domain server through VPN server with the thought that it installation is checking the user in the domain server, no good too.

Just wondering if i have to phisically connected to my office network directly. I'll try that this weekend if everything else fails.

Message was edited by: Iwan Santoso