cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Group Currency and Depriciation Area

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have added an additonal Local currency- Currency Type " 30-Group Currency-EUR" in our CoCode.

And added a New Depreciation area 32 in Asset Accounting for Group Currency EUR.

However system is giving me error message while creating assets that Customizing Inconsistency.

Can anyone help to resolve this issue.

Full points will be awarded

Thanks

NTH

Details of Error message

Diagnosis

Company code 100 manages parallel currencies in Asset Accounting. For each area that posts automatically online to FI, you have to define one dependent depreciation area that adopts both identical values and depreciation terms from depreciation area 01, and which is assigned to currency type 30 and currency EUR. There is no depreciation area of this

type defined for depreciation area 01.

Procedure

Check your Customizing settings.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have a look in OADB, the setting for Posting in G/L should not 1.

I think it should be 0.

have a look to OABC and OABD

I hoop this helps you but I don't know your set-up and what you want to have as result

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul

Thank you very much for your reply.

I Just want to activate Group Currency in my Co.Code. For that I maintain an additional Local Currency with Currency Typ-30- Group Currency.

Since we are maintain a Parallel Currency in our Co.Code we have maintain a Depreciation Area for the Group Currency in Asset Accounting. For that I have activated Dep Area-32 in Asset Accounting.

After activation of New Dep Area 32 it is not allowing me to post any asset transaction. Getting error message as Customizing inconsistency.

Please help.

Thanks

NTH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I can not see the problem with this information:

Have a look in SPRO:

Asset Accounting / Overview for Experts /

Run here the check programs perhaps you get more information there about the missing part

Have a look to in SPRO

Asset Accounting /Valuation / Currencies :

Define Depreciation Areas for Foreign Currencies

Specify the Use of Parallel Currencies