cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delivery issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For a stock transport order I have created 5 item lines.

All of these must be loaded in one truck so I need to create one delivery number.

When I try to do this in code VL10B the system is automatically creating two delivery numbers, one for the first 4 item lines and one for the 5th item line.

Why can't we create one delivery for all 5 item lines??

thanks

is there any config setting related to this or other setting?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While processing VL10B for the automatic creation of Outbound Delivery, the Outbound Delivery No. will be created according to the Required Delivery Date provided in the Stock Transport Order. Thats why you are getting Split Outbound Delivery No's.

Reward if useful.

Thanks & Regards

Arul

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

The delivery split criteria are.,

1. Shipping Point

2. Ship to Party

3. Incoterms

4. Route

A delivery can be created for those items matching the above criteria otherwise the delivery split will take place.

Please check whether it is same for all the line items.

Thanks,

Ravi

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi akshya

the process what you are doing is right

plz check the shipping point of that line item and is there any route assigned to that material , and does the system is confirming the confirmed qty on some other day. i.e., confirmed delivery date for that line item. check the delivery priority also. Is that material eligible for cash discount. which is checked in MMR sales orgn 1 view . check the transportation group and loading group in MMR for that material in sales gen/ plant. view

let me know the status

Regards

Srinath

Edited by: sri nath on Mar 27, 2008 1:23 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

there is a split happening here, this may be because of

availability of that item, plant, different date of delivery.

just check the difference of parameters between the first four items and the last item.

this probably is the reason of the split.

regards,

Siddharth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Please check the shipping point determination.... like shipping conditions, delivering plant, shipping point...... in the sales order line items.......

Bageerath