SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cause for tiggering of message R1 310 in EC56E t-code

Former Member
0 Kudos

When saving a MR result on the move out document sometimes (often) appears the following message:

Application object FICA: No field group with field SI_FKKVKPSICA-DATE_FROM_ACC exists

message no. R1 310

can some one help me with this.

as in when and why does this get triggered.

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

I believe this error is occuring because there is no field group which is assigned to this field in Contract Account settings.

A field group comprises several fields in a given object.In this case it is contract account.These fields can only be shown or hidden together.

The config for the same exists in:

SPRO-> Contract Account Receivale and Payable -> Basic Functions->Field modifications-> Configure field attributes for contract account category .Enter here

Search ur field and see whether any field group is assigned to this field.There is also a button for field grouping on screen.

Check the config for this field with contract account categoy same as the CA you are facing the issue.

Short Cut: I would also suggest you to check entry in table TBZ3R for application object FICA , Table name SI_FKKVKPSICA and field DATE_FROM_ACC.This is maintanied by above config only.If field group is not there in this table for this field then do config as specified above.

Do let me know if you still face the issue,

Reward points if useful.