Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit management

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

sap gurus,

good evening

is there a chance of assigning credit management or credit limit basing on the customer group.

plz help me out

on this....

my id is timmampalli@gmail.com

regards,

balaji.t

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi balaji

As SD said Customer group can be assigned to Customer Master data. and more over you cant assign credit management on the basis of customer group as under 1 customer group you may have several customers. and a credit management is assigned to each customer on the basis of his payments . weather he must fall under high,low or medium risk categories.

so you will be using OVA8 to assign the risk category and and you will be defining where to check the credit limit .in OVAD.

Regards

Srinath

Edited by: sri nath on Mar 27, 2008 1:37 PM

Edited by: sri nath on Mar 27, 2008 1:38 PM

Edited by: sri nath on Mar 27, 2008 1:40 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Credit grp is not linked with customer master, it is only linked with transaction. Please see the tr.code (OVAK, OVAD). So it is linked with sales document type & delivery doc. type.

Actually it is used to define where the credit control activity should takes place,

Thats why in OVA8, it is used as one of the criterial to control the credit.

So, GOto OVA8, please see the credit control area of customer, credit grp for sales order(01), risk category of the customer ( Please check all other customers have same risk category).

For these combinations, maintain the credit control like dynamic, credit check and status fields. i think the risk category for the 2 customers must be vary from the other customers. (Please maintain that uniform to all customers).

regards,

Siddharth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No...Customer group can not be used for the credit management....but you can divide rick category based on customer group based on the credit history of the customer and use it indirectly for the credit management, i guess....Anis