cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding a training system in a system landscape

former_member657020
Participant
0 Kudos

Here i have one doubt. I have created a project in solman using T.code solar_project_admin. Iam trying to map the ideas training version to solaman so iam defing the parameters for project.

Inside the project at system landscape for logical component iam choosing SAP ECC iam unable to get the entries in devlopment or quality or in production

iam trying to map my ideas in it when i click f4, i get the parmaeters but i not getting the right mark highlighted.

Before this i created rfc connection between solman and ideas and it is working fine.

Where iam doing the mistake.Please let me now.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to add systems to the project landscape has varied depending on release of SolMan, so without knowing your system, it's hard to tell exactly...

I suspect that you will have to enter the individual systems roles applicable for your system in Transaction SMSY. Go to "System Groups and Logical Components" and expand "Logical Components". There you enter the various roles (development, quality etc) for the system concerned.

When you enter this logical component in the project landscape, the system roles should be filled in automatically.

Hope it helps!