Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

co02 authorization

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

There is one button in co02 tcode called "component overview" in that "backflush" I just want to block that button,and also line time "delete button" restriction . however I am unable to find the object related to that, I am getting object c_afko_aty which controls co02, this is not resolving my purpose, I had encounter the situation when the user gets the message" you are not authorized...", at that time, I saw su53 for missing object and gave him that object, now I am not able to do the vice- versa, i.e object to that particular component overview button, plz help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you run a trace with ST01 and worked through those objects first to identify what they control?

This will tell you what gets checked and you can work backwards from there.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you run a trace with ST01 and worked through those objects first to identify what they control?

This will tell you what gets checked and you can work backwards from there.

0 Kudos

In addition to Alex:

I use a litle technique to set 'markers' in tracefiles and narrow my search field:

Start the trace for your user,

go into the transacvtion you want to trace,

Just before pressing 'your' button open a standard transaction like SP01 in another screen and close this second screen again,

perform your critical action(s)

open SP01 in a new screen again.

Now you can restrict your search in the tracefile to the bit between the two SP01 logentries...

Hope that helps

Jurjen

0 Kudos

Hi Jurjen,

A very useful suggestion indeed.

Regards.

Ruchit.

0 Kudos

Thanks for this useful info Jurjen

Very helpful

0 Kudos

> open SP01 in a new screen again.