cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F.27 with PDF output

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm new at PDF-based form and now with SAP ECC 6.0, our FI consultant wants move our scripts for PDF-based forms.

First requirement: Output of Account Statement with PDF, Adobe tecnology.

We already changed in SPRO:

Assign Programs for Correspondence Types: Name of Print program RFKORD10_PDF.

PDF-Based Form: Program name: RFKORD10_PDF Form name: F140_ACC_STAT_01

After I run F.27, information: "1 perid account statement was request"; "" Correspondence request was selected. Would you like to issue to the request", I reply with "Yes", after I put the Printer name, press continue.

And the message: "Contradiction in Form".

What do I do wrong??? Or is missing???

All help are welcome.

Regards,

Ana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

I was also having same issue with ADS on ERP60. After 2 days investigations (SPAd,SPO1,SP02,SM21,ST22) nothing found.Finally I checked the RFC settings to ADS server and found incorrect parameters like invalid password;wrong target host and so..solved. please check your RFC settings.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Jim, we also already solved our problem.

We have installed ADS and setup to SAP clients with help from posts in this forum and OSS notes.

We know that FI SAPscripts/Smartforms work in ECC6.0, but we want to do it with PDF Based forms. They have some good options for our bussiness.

Account Statement already works with adobe way. Now we are working with Dunning.

Thanks.

Ana Moreira

0 Kudos

Hi Ana,

I´m having the same problem that you but i have been reading the possible solution of Jim but i dont understand what really means his answer....so could you say me what did you do to solve the issue?

Thanks a lot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I got this exact error/scenario two days after this initial post!

After a lot of debugging, an OSS note, and a BASIS guy that really stuck with it for a week - we solved it. (Thanks Nagesh & your SAP contacts).

2 issues:

1. Our ADS instance is running on a separate Win2K box because when we set it up SAP had not yet sanctioned ADS on HP-Unix (Itainium) platform. That means our SAP App server was making requests to ADS on the Win-ADS box but Visual-Admin was not configured to write/generate the XDL file back on the SAP App server. When debugging we saw that the target/destination for the XDL files fail.

On the Win2k box - in Visual-Admin, under the Global Configuration tab our BASIS guy placed the entry "http://<our App sever host name, ie: cohpsap...>:8000" into the prompt for URL under the HTTP Destination for the SAP system in question - ie FP_ICF_DATA_EPD. (Other prompts on this screen include, Client: 110, Username: ADS_AGENT, Password:....)

2. Security also added role SAP_BC_FP_ICF to user ADS_AGENT on the SAP box.

Note, ALL the SAP ADS/PDF test verification prgs & procedures worked and that is why we assumed everything was set up correctly. However, one other major symptom was that I was completely unable to create a new SFP or even copy an existing test SFP and run it. The SAP test SFP's, like FP_TEST_00 & others, for some reason already have an XDL file generated in the target/destination directory but anything new would fail - including the new forms like RFKORD10_PDF/F140_ACC_STAT_01 since they had never been generated yet.

Also, to complicate matters, many attempts at help never imagine that your ADS client may be running on a separate box.

Note, our BASIS guy also found out during this process that SAP recently approved ADS on our particular HP platform and we will investigate removing the Win2k boxes.

Now the question is, do we really want to pursue PDF's for high volume forms like account-statments, invoices, etc. where SAPScript has proven so reliable?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ana,

In table TADIR check if your form is not flag for deletion because some standard forms delivered by SAP are flag for deletion .

Then i think you have to "debug" the process to see what's the problem .

Regards