cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation Requests are in Queue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I had checked-in an activity and it has been pushed for activation. But in the CBS, the activation request is queued for a day. So I again created an activity to activate both of these.

but they were not activated even the NWDI Server has been restarted. When I go to TCS/Deployer, I got upto now no information about the build request is available message.

Still these activities are in Queue. can anybody help me out to fix this issue?

Thnx and Regards

Prabhakaran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had this problem too and the reason wast that the CBS service was stopped to start it again if your in 7.2 you would go in NWA: Operation Management -> Systems -> Start & Stop -> Java Services. Search with "cbs" in Service Component Name and start it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After restarting the NDWI server again the activities are activated.

Thanks you all.

Regards

Prabhakaran

Former Member
0 Kudos

I believe this thread is closed, but I would like to share my solution for the benefit of others.

When I faced the same problem, I noticed that in Visual Admin the CBS service was stopped. I simply started it (Right Click > Start) and the queues got cleared.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the idleStart property of the CBS Service. It should be set to false.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am too facing the same problem. I have checked the CBS service in the Visual Adminstrator and the property idelStart is set to False.

Kindly help me to solve this issue.

Thanks and Regards,

Sivaprasath N