cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

colletive billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

When I am doing collective billing for 2 deliveries (billing type f2), it is generating 2 invoices. Kindly help me out to generate one invoice I have already ensured that the payer, terms of payment and billing date are same for two orders.

With Regards

Bhikshapathi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Bhikshapathi

Try with Split Analysis as follows and let us know what the system says.

1) Enter the number of the first billing document that you wish to compare.

2) Choose Environment --> Split analysis.

Enter the number of the second billing document which you wish to compare to the first in the dialog box.

3) Enter the billing document number and choose Continue.

The system displays the Billing document split analysis log. It is made up of three parts. The first shows the header partners and header fields which are different in the two documents while the second and third columns show the respective values for these fields.

This provides you with a clear overview of which fields have differing contents, the information available, and why there was an invoice split.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In transaction code VF04 after selecting the 2 deliveries click on Collective billing document which will create a single billing document for those 2 deliveries. If you click on individual billing document it will create 2 invoices for respective deliveries.

Also you can put the 2 delivery number in vf01 and create a single invoice.

Cheers

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

just check the destination country also.

regards,

Siddharth.