cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

output....

Former Member
0 Kudos

My end user comes and asks me that i want printout of the sales order/delivery/invoice...please tell me the configuration steps so that i can do it first and then solve the problem...its urgent...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raguram,

First you configur the Output determination in the IMG through this path.

Spro>Sales and distribution>Basic functions>output control>Output determination>Output dtermination using condition technique>Maintain output determination for the sales documents/Maintain output determination for billing documents.

Steps

*Maintain condition tables

*Maintain condition types

*Maintain access sequences.

*Assisgn output type to partner functions.

*Maintain output Determination procedure.

*Assign the output determinetion procedure.

Spro>Logistics execution>Shipping>Basic functions in shipping>output control>Output determination> Maintain output determination for the outbound deliveries.

Steps

*Maintain condition tables

*Maintain condition types

*Maintain access sequences.

*Maintain output Determination procedure.

*Assign the output determinetion procedure

After that you maintain the condition records for that output types through these transactions VV11,VV21and VV31and maintain the medium as Print and enter the printer name also in the condition record.

Now you will able to get the print out of the sales documents ,delivery documents and Billing documents.

I hope it will help you

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you want to determine your own output determination procedure, you must ensure that it contains the output types SPED and SPER.

You do so in Customizing for Logistics Execution, by choosing Shipping - Basic Shipping Functions - Output Control - Output Determination - Maintain Output Determination for Outbound Deliveries - Maintain Output Determination Procedure.

After you have created the new output determination procedure, select it and choose Control Data from the Dialog Structure. On the Control Data Overview, enter message type SPED with requirement 408 and message type SPER with requirement 409.

regards,

Siddharth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to define the o/p types in NACE and assign them to the appropriate o/p determination procedure which then is assigned to the billing type.

Make sure you have maintained the cond. records in VV31 ( 'V' twice).

While creating the records define the o/p device on the 'communication methods' tab above.

o/p device is maintained in SPAD.

Once all these settings are done you can follow the path you mentioned and add the o/p type and save it.

Come to the initial vf02 screen and choose the billing document option and then choose- issue o/p to.

You will get the screen where you can choose the o/p type and watch the preview or priint.