cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking in a Z table from an Action in Charm / Service desk in Solman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Do anyone have experience from looking in a Z table to see if a value is filled or not?

My scenario is the following

I need to define in a action to set a certain status value depending on a what value that has been set from our Z table that we have created. The table is handling our internal SLA value, and depending on this value a the user status will be set.

I would also like to know how others handle SLA's from a SDCR document or SLFN document.

Thanks in advance

Daniel Norström

daniel.norstrom@gmail.com

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sent you a document on SLA.

IT will solve your problem.

Feel free to revert back.

--Ragu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ragu

Thank you very much for the guide but this doesn't really help me much and I also need to get the org schema in place i believe and even if I would get that I'm not sure is it is SLA handeling in this way I'm actally looking for. This might be a too big effort for me to implement. What I actually needed from the beginning was 2 functions.

1st. To be able from a Action by a condition (this one i need help with to write) how to look in a z table for a value, when I can read this value i can also set a user status and from there I can continue my self again.

When I write a Z-table i mean to look in the actuall transaction and see if a value is set or not.

I would also be happy just to be able to do a lookup on the Catagory field etc.. Any hint here?

2nd. If it would be possible to see actual time working on an issue, and have the possibility to "pause7stop" the timer for a while and then continue working on the issue again.

Any help is appreciated!

Regards,

Daniel