cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect Duty Rates in ARE3 for Multiple Line Items

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I have a scenario where 1 ARE3 Form is generated referring to 2 Excise Invoices (Both the Invoices have the same Material, Excise Chapter Heading, Tariff Rates, Ship-to-Party; only Quantities are different)

The issue until now was that in the 'Duty Values' Tab, the SE Cess of the 1st Line Item was getting copied into the SECess of the 2nd Line Item. Eg: If 3000, 60,30 and 4000,80,40 are the BED, ECS and SECess amounts, the SECess amount of 30 was getting displayed in the 2nd Line Item instead of 40.

This has since been rectified by applying OSS Note: 1046595 and the correct amounts are getting displayed. However, I have another issue: In the 'Duty Rates' Tab, the Excise Rates for BED, ECS and SECess for the 1st Line Item (1st Excise Invoice) are showing correctly, while 0 is getting displayed for the 2nd Line Item. This results in the ARE3 Form Printout displaying 0 as the Duty Rates for the 2nd Excise Invoice.

Would appreciate if anyone has come across such a scenario and how this was addressed

Regards

Ramana ND

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Apply the SAP note 1046595 & 982644.

Regards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali

Both the OSS Notes have been applied. My question was on the Duty Rates not appearing in the Duty Rates tab and not the BED, ECess or SECess amounts on the Duty values tab. The amounts are coming out just fine.

Regards

Ramana ND