cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmed qty in schedule line to be 0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello frnds my client doesnt want the qty to be confirmed in sales order (schedule line he wants availabilty check to be functioning only in delivery .................even if i remove the availability chk in sales order its giving me schedule lines with confirmed qtities .....plss let me knw hw i could get confirmed qty to be zero in sales order

Regards

maddy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

To meet your client requirement, you can also look for the option of 'Manual Reservations'.

You can do the Availability check at the sales order level but the TOR should be deactivated. This will not block the quantities, since the quantities are not assigned to this sales order.

Now using Tcodes MB21 and MBVR, you can make the manual reservation of stocks by assigning the stocks to the sales orders you wish to.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tat sounds gud mr Ravi will check it out thnkss

Regards

Maddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Maddy,

Asi told u go to checking rule in img sd basic functions.avc check

select or--A combination remove all ticks save it.

Then in sales doc system will not check availibilty.

Bt system will confirm oreder qty in schedule line if stock is not there then also.

I think this will solve ur problem.

sory for late reply.

Regards

nitin

bcrao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Maddy,

is it possible to create delivery w.r.t sales order when sch lines are not confirmed( i.e 0)

Thanks and Rehards

chidambaram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mr lakshmipathi the client wants the TOR (hence i cant make changes in Req class).....but his point is he should be able to use the stock for whichever sales order he chooses........one option is to use CO06 (backorder processing to remove confirmation for 1 sales order and assign it to another).....but they dont want to use the same....they dnt want sales order to have confirmed schedule liness.........I hope u r getting my point .......

Regards

Maddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

plss do assist

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Maddy

I am trying to solve ur problem.

Plz change setting at checking rule in img- sd-basic seting-availibilty check.

u will get combination of sales order with checking rule.

u cant change setting im MMR for avail. check. if u do that system will nt check availability at delivery also.

please do the same if any query plz reply.

regards

nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin thnk u for ur time but could u plss be more elaborate...in OPJJ we use 2 assignments

02 to A for sales order

02 to B for Delivery

as u said assigning KP in material master doesnt serve my purpose. Please help me resolve this issue

Regards

Maddy

Edited by: Maddy on Mar 27, 2008 12:05 PM

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Maddy

Try with the following:-

Go to VOV6, select your scedule line category and untick "Availability", so that availability check will not be carried out at sale order level.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mr lakshmipathi i have unticked ava in VOV6 but still it is giving me schedule lines in sales order?????????

Regards

Maddy

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Maddy

Go to OVZG, select your "Requirement Class" and untick "AvC". But you need to check with your PP guys also bcoz if you untick this requirement class and do MRP run, system will thow wrong requirements and this will have major impact in your inventories. So before doing this, please check with PP guys also.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maddy,

Remove availability check field in MRP 3 TAB KP no check in the material master.

ADITYA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Give the availability check field as no check in the material master.

Regards