Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capacity Consumption in SNP Capacity Planning Book

b_valavan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can someone let me know how the Capacity Consumption KF(9ACACON) is calculated in the SNP Capacity Planning Book.

No macor is associated with the KF. But when i load the data in specific to a resource it gives me some value in the Capacity Consumption KF.

Is there any option to identify the calculation logic of this KF ?

Regards

BVN

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The value is not calculated via a macro but through the assignemnet of a key figure function in the planning area, for this key figure the standard KFF is 6002 for Capacity Consumption.

The data is therefore read from the capacity of the resource directly from it's master data settings.

Regards

Ian

b_valavan
Participant
0 Kudos

Ian,

Thanks for the information. Can you help me on how the data is taken from the resource ? I mean is there any formula involved in calculating ?

Regards

BVN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

There is no formula as such, it depends on the master data settings in your resource. In transaction /sapapo/res01 you can display the Capacity but how exactly depends on what type of resource you are using and how the capacity is calculated, basically you can have:

Time-Continuous capacity

PP/DS Bucket Capacity

SNP Bucket Capacity

And they can also have different values!

For the SNP View it should be using the SNP Bucket Capacity, so if you click on this tab in your resource master data it should have a field "Bucket Definition" which can either be from Continuos Capacity or be maintained separately. If you click the button "Bucket Capacity" it should show you the current values you have.

If it is from Cont Capacity then click that tab and see the start, end and break times there.

To add a little confusion, you may also have several variants of capacity, the active variant is on the General Data tab, this is the capacity variant that should show up as standard capacity in your planning book.

There is more to it all than this but hopefully that should help answer your qeustion.

Regards

Ian

Answers (0)