cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

changing mode priority of transfered alternate resources in pds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there a user exit or badi that can change the mode priority of the alternate resource that is CIFed from r3 to apo.

As it is all the resources have the same mode priority when it is CIFed.

Thanks,

CY

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

on the R/3 side try CUSLNTRTO_ADDIN method CHANGE_OPERATION (I think this gives easiest access to the Mode Priority). Note 357178 contains some example coding for this BADI and may be useful.

Regards

Ian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ian,

The note you specified seems to indicate the use of alternate sequences in r3 routing to transfer alt resource.

In my case i was using the resource classification method to transfer the alt resource.

I also looked at the related notes but don't seem to find one related to using resource classification OR maybe i am wrong in that both the alt sequence and resource classification method is the same?

Thanks for the info anyway.

Regards,

CY

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If it is feasible, you can always change PDS related data behind the scenes from backend tables. It is possible to do a F1 on the field of priority and find the relevant tables like /SAPAPO/CURTOSNP or some other tables. You may need to switch off the field refresh happening from R3. YOu may need to explore CIF inbound processing BADIs /SAPAPO/CURTO_CREATE (for PPDS) and /SAPAPO/CURTO_SNP (for SNP) to see if it achieves the desired result.