cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assign G/L Accounts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Pls goto IMG -->Sales and Distribution --> Basic Functions --> Account Assignment/Costing --> Revenue Account Determination --> Assign G/L Accounts --> Table 3 Material Grp/Acct Key

Pls tell me what's the last column (Provision acc)? And when to use it?

I having a problem. I create account keys for each materials/goods (not use exist account key in system).

There are 2 kind of materials/goods: Domestic and Foreign.

For example: Account key SUA has 2 GL account 511111(domestic) and 511121(foreign).

Now I can't enter the an Account Assignment Group: Material with an Account key for 2 GL account.

Can i enter values in the GL Account column for Domestic and Provision acc column for Foreign ??

Pls help me?

Thank you!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Quang,

If you are not able to differentiate in the Material you can differentiate in the Customer Matser with different account assignment groups

In the transaction OVK8

Example:-One is as domestic '01'

Second one as Foreign '02'

Assign these account assignment groups in the customer master>Sales area data>Billing document tab

Based on this you can determine the revenue account with 2 G/L accounts ,i.e account 511111(domestic) and 511121(foreign.

In the VKOA transaction with the combination

Cust.Grp/MaterialGrp/AcctKey

I hope it will help you

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Thanks for your support.. In Assignment G/L Account, there are 5 types. I have configured by Cust.Grp/MaterialGrp/AcctKey. So, do we must to config for all of types?

Regards,

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Quang,

That is enough no need to do all steps,

I think if you do the step Cust.Grp/MaterialGrp/AcctKey it will reflect at all types.Because this is more specific than others.

I hope it will help you

Regards

Murali.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What solution has given above is right.

what u ask for provision a/c field use.

that u cant use for ur revenue a/c.

by my knowledge. we use that field for rebate.

If u check std setting in vkoa for std com. code. for acc key erb & eru u will get the solution.

i hope it will help u.

Regards

nitin