Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

refurbishment

pravin_malviya
Participant
0 Kudos

hi gurus,

will somebody guide me for the following senerio?

client is having 70 transport vehicles,, mostly trucks,

Used tyre are sent for remoulding and used again,

client need to maintain which tyre is installed on which truck on which date,and how much kilometer it has run,

i've mapped truck as a trasport vehicle category,,and tyre as sub equipment of the truck,,

now is it possible to refubish equipment? how it can be?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

you cannot directly send the equipment for refurbishment,maintain in the eqipment master data serial tab as material ,then dismantle the euipment and place in the stores ,then you can proceed with the refurbishment proces

for calculating the running hours you have to create maeasuring points for the equipment and update the measurement documents

regards

thyagarajan

pravin_malviya
Participant
0 Kudos

hi

Mr.Thyagarajan

thanks for your time,

So, I've to serialized equipment?

then how to define valuation category for that equipment in material master for refurbishment?**

for calculating the running hours I've to create two counter FUEL and DISTANCE for measuring KM and FUEL,,

but what problem is, i can't get average in liter/kilometer how to get this average?

thanks and regards

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

first you have to maintain the valuation category for material in Accountin view then you have to extend the material to valuation type as C1,C2 etc, then you can proceed the refurbishment

for acquiring the average then you should go for Fleet management where you can get your consumption details and etc

for better understanding please refer here

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/b0/df293581dc1f79e10000009b38f889/frameset.htm

regards

thyagarajan