cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit control Ares

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I have to change the credit control area for the exitin sales area assignment, say for sales area 3000/02/03 - CCA is ABC.

Now iam changing it XYZ.

And again in assign company codes to credit control area there is ABC for company code say 3000, do i need to change the CCA here also?

If a sales order is created which CCA will be copied to biiling and which will be copied to FI postings ?

Pl suggest .

Thxs

Nagaraj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Nagraj,

The Credit control area main purpose is to control the all credit related activities when the credit management active.

When you want to change the credit control area first you check is there any data avail with existing credit control area

If there is no data you can change .

If the data avail you need look into.

First you need to define the Credit Control Area then you need to assign Company code to that Credit control area.

Then you need to assign Sales area to Credit control area.

It is an organisational data it will not copy from sales order to the billing then FI while posting.

I hope it will help you

Regards,

Murali.

Edited by: Murali Mohan.T on Mar 27, 2008 8:40 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

Thanks for information.

But i need the impact of changing at both places. If i change @ sales area level , is it necessary to change at company code levels also?

Regards

Nagaraj

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nagaraj,

Yes it is necessary to change at company code levels also, other wise no impact even if you assign to sales area.

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SPRO->Enterprise structure->assignment->SD->Assign sales area to credit control area.

Alternatively:

Settings for determining the credit control area of a document. The settings of items 1 - 4 are taken into account according to their priority. The credit control area found is stored in field VBAK-KKBER.

1. Transaction OB38

Check which credit control area is assigned to the company code.

Company code:

Credit control area:

2. Transaction OVFL

Check which credit control area is assigned to the sales area.

Sales area:

Credit control area:

3. Transaction XD02 or VD02

Check which credit control area is assigned to the payer.

Payer:

Credit control area:

4. Transaction SE37

Is user exit EXIT_SAPV45K_001 being used?

5. Transaction OBZK

For the settings under items 2 - 4, field "All company codes" must be marked in Transaction

OB45, or the credit control area must be entered under the relevant company code in table

T001CM of the credit control areas allowed.

Company code:

Credit control areas allowed:

regards,

Siddharth.