cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spectrometer interface with SAP-QM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanks for spending your good time with me.

My requirement is to interface spectrometer with SAP-QM

I have created an sub system and attached to a work center and created a task list for a material. (I have the SDN QM-IDI doc with me)

1. My issue is that where will the spectrometer results stored in the external system, how our RFC functional module will find the exact location of the data in the external system,

2. In any of the QIRF functional module i cannot able to see RFC interface in the menubar list.

3. If i check 3 samples for a lot in the spectrometer, but i want one the correct one to be moved to SAP. How it is possible to select a particular sample result to SAP.

Kindly help me out. If possible please send me any detail screen sort to my I.D. tvselvam@gmail.com

I have SDN QM-IDI document already with me.

Selvam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Contact the vendor for the instrument. SAP does 'get' the results. It is the responsibility of the interfaced instrument to use the programming standards of SAP QM-IDI interface to download data to the instrument and to send the data back.

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Craig,

Thank u for your reply.

This is no SAP interface in the spectrometer. Ok I will talk to the supplier.

The other part of my question is why there is no "RFC interface" in the menu list of QIRF function module.

Thanking you,

Selvam

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

"SAP does 'get' the results" should have read

"SAP does not 'get' the results" in my previous reply.

Craig

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I wish I could help you with the RFC piece.. but not my area of expertise.

Craig

Answers (0)