cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple PGI's in single delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

my sale order is for 100 qty and i did PGI for 25 qty now. Can I do the pgi for remaining qty with same delivery number? If so how?

Regards

Rama Rao

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rama Rao

No it is not possible. For information, once you do PGI, automatically apart from delivery reference, material document will also be generated which is nothing but accounting document.

For remaining quantities, you need to create a fresh delivery and once PGI is done, a new number will flow.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is not possible to do multiple PGI for single delivery.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you can do pgi for the whole delivery document once since. You have done pgi only for 25 qty for the remaining qty you need create a separate delivery again and do pgi. Its not possible to use the same delivery document number again because that number is already used to post to accounting and that part of the transaction is considered to be complete.Thats the reason SAP allows to create multiple deliveries for a single sales order.

regards

sadhu kishore

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can check an option for this..

Try using Delivery correction.

Sales document type is MAKO

Delivery document type is LFKO.

This is only a clue and not sure about the process.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check the same by going in the chenge mode of your delivery again, you will not be able to do anything with the quantity once the delivery is PGI'd.

You can't have one more PGI for the same delivery. so create another delivery for the remaining quantity and do the PGI.

Prase