cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TAXCODES IN UTXJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

We are using TAXINJ in our implementation.

In UTXJ Condition type we have maintained the tax code which stores the rates of LST and CST.

In standard JIN1,JIN2 also have access sequences : MWST

Please provide clarification on the following:

• If JIN1,JIN2 have access sequence MWST assigned, then why cant we maintain tax condition records for JIN1,JIN2?

• What is the functionality of UTXJ ?

• What is the link between Vat Condition types (Eg: JIN1,JIN2) and UTXJ (Which also holds the Tax code in condition record maintainance)?

Regards

SDC

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If JIN1,JIN2 have access sequence MWST assigned, then why cant we maintain tax condition records for JIN1,JIN2?

Ans: U can maintain Cond. Records in FV11 for JIN1 & JIN2 as they are PurChasing A/c recvables Cond. TYpes.

2) What is the functionality of UTXJ ?

Ans: It's a Tax Classification category and it is also a cond. type for whcih v can maintain the conditin record.

Its amt is the base on which the Sales Taxes r calculated.

3)What is the link between Vat Condition types (Eg: JIN1,JIN2) and UTXJ (Which also holds the Tax code in condition record maintainance)?

Ans: Thers no link between Jin1 & Jin2 and UTXJ as all three r sepately calculated on the NET Price including Discount.

Hope this helps

Rgds

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have some clarity with answer you gave me on question 3.

For questions 1 & 2, i have the following questions:

1. I am aware in UTXJ that you can use a tax code which actually stores the tax rates. JIN1,JIN2 also have access sequences and also you can maintain the tax code in JIN1 and JIN2. So why to maintain the same data twice?

2. UTXJ According to you calls up TAXINJ and determines the base amount on which tax should be calculated.If Material assessable value is not found then base amount is PR00(Selling price)

Is this right?

Regards

SDC

Former Member
0 Kudos

For answer 2, you mentioned that UTXJ is a tax classification category - what is meant by this?

Answers (0)