cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery status update in sales document at PGI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Normally system updates the delivery status of sales document line level, when a delivery document is created with respect to that sales document line.

But I want system to update the delivery status (in sales doc. line) when PGI is done for respective delivery document; not at the creation of delivery document. Below I have shown the status updating scenarios that I expect.

Scenario 1

-

Sales doc line qty: 100 PCs

Delivery Doc qty: 50 PCs

PGI: Not done

Status in Sales document line should be A (Open)

Scenario 2

-

Delivery Doc qty: 50 PCs

PGI: 50 PCs

Status in Sales document line should be B (Partially delivered)

Scenario 3

-

Delivery Doc qty: 100 PCs

PGI: 100 PCs

Status in Sales document line should be C (Fully delivered)

Can anyone propose a possible way of doing this (configuration/ user exits/ BADI etc,)?

Thanks,

Ramindu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont know it with the use of ABAP development, but by functional logic, can suggest you to configure the rush order sales configuration for your particular sales order.

just check that availability of that particualar sales order is met or not prior to it.

and then automatically when your delivery doc is created, PGI would be done and the status of your sales order would be updated with it.

try it out on your development client, if it works out.

regards,

Siddharth.

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

This is happening because of the functionality Update Document Flow in the copy controls. Whenever a subsequent document is created, the preceding document will be updated as per the standard procedure.

Guess, you have to for development to meet your requirement.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

The requirement mentioned is not available in Standard SAP. In the case, if you want it like that, then it will be a custom development.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward points if helpful