cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output had been sent wrongly via mail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

I am facing the problem that is output had been sent via mail to wrong e-mail id.

SP have multiple SH's and mail sent to wrong SH who has been not assigned to respective SP.

I would like to know, where we can maintain e-mail id's apart from customer master data( every thing is fine in customer master).

Please give your valueble inputs to resolve my issue. It's urgent.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Govind.

Edited by: Govind A on Mar 27, 2008 11:48 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to change the Partner function as BP in the Output of Header data output of the Invoice and also see the email id is maintained correctly in the CMR and check if it is still sending the wrong email id.

Also through debugging check from where the system is picking up tht wrong email id?

may b this investigation solves ur prb.

Cheers,

Anil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi govind,

Check ur gtalk send u one solution.

Regards,

kishore.

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. Check email id maintained in ship to party.

2. Try to replicate the scenario & debug the scenario & identify the point from where email ID is picked.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Maintain the list of mail ID's in a separate "Z" table and tell your abaper to modify the program to pick the mail ID's from that table for the relevant Ship to party.,

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Rather than us your technical person can help it..... You have told you have maintained the email add. in master data (it should be ship to party master data), there is no other place ather than master data....

Here consult your technical guy and tell him to identify the ship to party to whom the email is supposed to be sent... they can do this in the output program......

Regards

Bageerath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto the T.code of VV11or VV12 for maintaining condition records for ur email output type.

There u can see a column called Partner to mainatain different mail addresses.

Maintain the different addresses and they try.

Regards,

Siddharth.