cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Friends

How do we control the credit limit in Line items.

Example

Based on The credit limit only, we need to create the line items

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In standard SAP, credit is controlled by the three factors such as credit control area , customer's risk category and credit group. Based on this we are defining the controls of credit related system behaviour.

The system normally calculates the credit limit of the customer with the sales value of the different transactions. This is the standard scenario.

As i understand, ur requirement is the credit limit should be compared with the individual material value. This is not possible in the standard SAP. (always it is based on the customer's, not the material value)

Also the credit active field in the item category settings is indicated to whether the items containing the item category relevant for credit check or not.

Ex: TAN item are relevant for credit check , but TATX (text items) are not.

Hope u understand.

Any further clarifications are welcomable.

Reward points if useful...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the customization screen, SPRO > SD>Sales>Sales item cateogry> activate the credit check for item level.

the description of this activation of credit check is given below:

ID: Item with active credit function / relevant for credit

Specifies whether the credit management functions (credit checks and update statistics) for order, delivery, or invoice items are active.

Select this field if the values of the item type in the total liability are to be updated.

In the documentary payments (letter of credit), only those item types that have this field selected are included.

Note

Example

You do not want a credit check to be executed for an adjustment (item type L2N) and have therefore not activated the credit check for transation type L2. You nevertheless want the values of the adjustment to be updated in the total liability. In this case, you need to select the field ActiveReceivable/Credit-Relevant. for thisitem type.

regards,

Siddharth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth

SPRO > SD>Sales>Sales item cateogry> activate the credit check for item level.

Please tel me whare i find the Sales Item Cateogrty Can u elebrate the path in IMG If possible give me T-Code

Regards,

Udhay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In VOV7, you have a check box for credit active.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Your Soluction was good

Is it possible to controll Division wise Credit Limits.(I may Have more sales area But i have only one Credit Control Area)

Please explain me how we can do?

Regards