cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg: Some ESS services are missing in ABAP DWB(SE80)

former_member689397
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Some ESS services are (for exmple: pz02, pz12, pz13 and etc...) missing in SE80. Please any one advice me..

Thanks,

Suriya.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

suresh_datti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suriya,

You can create them right tin SE80 itself.If you are in US, pl use the SAPLEHU* programs for creating the HTML templates for the individual internet services..

Good Luck,

Suresh Datti

former_member689397
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Suresh,

Right now i am india only but,working on US client.ok i will try and check it. Can you give you'r mail id. please.

Thanks

Suriya.

suresh_datti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in India at this hour? burning midnight oil?? my email id is suresh_datti@fpl.com

but it is always better to post your questions in the forum as others can pitch in with their ideas too..

Good luck,

Suresh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suriya,

Just for your information, if you are searching for service files for PZ02, PZ13 etc.. they do not exists.

For personal information scenario i.e. Address, bank, Family etc there is no service defines. PZ02, PZ03 etc are SAP GUI based transaction which are used to personal information scenario.

To see these transaction please open program SAPMPZ02 in SE80 and check transactions.

So in configuration instead of service , you can include directly transaction PZ02 to access it.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Sudhir

former_member689397
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Sudhir

I got your point. But, here is how to modify/remove some input fields are in service(transaction) pz02, pz12 and pz13. please give some info regarding this...

Thanks,

Suriya.

suresh_datti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suriya,

What version are you on? If you are using a standalone ITS, you can create an Internet service for pZ02 & modify the relevant HTML Templates in SE80 to meet your needs.

Good Luck,

Suresh Datti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suriya,

Simple solution to this problem will be to modify the concerned module pool + screens.

PZ02,PZ03 etc are standard transacton, which are used across. Now for different countries there are dfferent set of fileds and layout which is required. So there are couple of module pool developed for different countries.

Out of these which one should be used, can be customisd in table T77WWW_SC, sort on basis of transaction code PZ02/PZ03.

There are two function module available: one for overview screen and another for Detail screen. You can find which one you are using. And then get the Function group name from the function module.

Now copy the function group in a Customized function group. and there you will have access to screen 100(normally for overview) and screen 200( normally for details screen). Now you can change the layout of scree, add/remove fields.

If required you need to do necessary coding in concerned screen PBO/PAI as per your requirement,

Hope this helps.

regards,

Sudhir

former_member689397
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Suresh and Sudhir,

I got your's point. I will do...

Thanks,

Suriya.