cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping Exception when using Business service

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am using a business service for my IDOC to File scenario and its working fine. But when i am using the same Business service in many work spaces for the same scenario, its giving me an Mapping Exception and the one that was working also giving the same problem. Why its so and it could be solved by using a business system in the scenario. But how the problem is happening?

Guide me through this.

Thanks

Vinod

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vinod,

Please give the complete error text from the trace, to suggest you further.

and are using any BPMs in your scenario?

Regards,

MK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If mapping exception is coming then there is a problem in message mapping not because of business service.

Please go to message mapping and use the test tab and check the mapping. Let me know the result of mapping and let me know the mapping exception.

If u r using IDOC then u need to use the business system. U need to create the business system in SLD and import that it into ID and use that.

Chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello chirag,

I have used the same scenario before using the business service and it was working perfectly without giving any mapping exception. Now i created another namesapce and did the same one on that and the new work and the old one both giving the mapping exception. and i am sure that there is no prob with mapping, i have checked that.

Any ideas?

Regards

- Vinod

Edited by: Vinod V on Mar 27, 2008 11:04 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello mk,

This is the error report and i am not using BPM in this scenario

<SAP:Code area="MAPPING">EXCEPTION_DURING_EXECUTE</SAP:Code> 
  <SAP:P1>com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_ACC_BNG_BgDocnt_</SAP:P1> 
  <SAP:P2>com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException</SAP:P2> 
  <SAP:P3>RuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformatio~</SAP:P3> 
  <SAP:P4 /> 

Regards

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vinod,

The error occured because it couldn't able to create a element in the target structure due to missing fields in the IDoc.

Hence take the payload, and test the mapping in the Test tab.

and also check the mandatory elements in the target structure.

Regards,

MK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you run the scenario and go to SXMB_MONI and check the trace information.

Let me know the treace information.

This is sure mapping problem.

Chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi chirag,

I have checked the problem and its all about giving inputs to the outbound structure. i haven't given any values and directly sent the IDOC and that was not forming any target structure; and hence it gave the mapping exception.

I am sure that we can use business service for this purpose and even for multiple namespaces.

Thanks for the reply and the point was given to the right ans.

Thanks

- Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, MK

In XI 3.0 Exchange Infrasturcture, SXMB_MONI (XML Error messages) under SOAP Header --> Error

<SAP:Stack>During the application mapping com/sap/xi/f/_mMa_Fle_To_SDS a com.sap.a.u.mc.i.BeRimEcepio a thown: Fatal Error: com.sap.enielbxlprr.Parser~</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

I am looking container element to display this messages in my alert cagegory ???

you know SXMB variables but i could't found to display this error how to found out SAP: stack variable please help

Thanks

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod

You are using Bussiness System Variable in mapping but u r not giving value to that field.

Just click test tab in mapping editor > then bottom of the editor click

parameter > then fill the appropriate vale

rewrd points if it help u