cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REFC Destination - TCP/IP Connection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I need to configure a scenario in the below blog for consuming webservices. here sender is an RFC.

i created a RFC destination with TCP/IP type, while cheking the connection, an error is shown "Program not registered". Can any body please suggest me the possible reasons.

As per my understanding and through previous posts,i know that once i activate the Sender Communcation channel, and entry should be available in Transaction SMGW -> Goto -> Logged on Clients.

but i cannot find any entry. Can any one please suggest me the steps check it?

Thanks and best regards,

Kulwant

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

In sm59 once u make the rfc destination of TCP/IP Connection and give the Program ID .Go to iD and configured the rfc adapter .Give the program id there ,activate the channel and then check the connection in sm59.It will work because Once u click on Test Connection Xi comes and registered with the same program id in sap.

also remember Program id is Case sensitive

Plz rewards points

Vikas

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi kulwnat,

As i mentioned already in last thread plz do follow this steps.

For registering these programs there are two things.

1. Need to create a conenction in sm59 with prograid details and log on credentials.

(while checking the connection test it will throw an error by telling "Program not registered". )

2. so log in to visual administrator. (By following this path in server usr/sap/<sid>/DVEBMGSoo/J2E/admin/go.bat)

If you are clicking this batch file it will open visula administartor tool.

In that login by using J2ee_admin user and select cluster> server>services>jco rfc provider>

Here you need to give the progam ID which you gave in sm59('T' Type connection). Then give host name of the server and also the user credentials like client, user adn password atlast click save.

3. come now to sm59 now and check the connection test now it will connect successfuly.

These are the two stpes we need to follow for registering.

I think you are the developer so you dont have permission to log in the server so as k basis guys to do this.

Hope i cleared you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Refer this michaels Blog

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/29/configuring-the-sender-rfc-adapter--step-by-step

and

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2008/01/08/troubleshooting--rfc-and-soap-scenarios-updated-on-20042009

/people/swaroopa.vishwanath/blog/2006/12/28/send-rfc-to-sap-xi-150-asynchronous

Hope it helps..

Thanks,

vasanth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kulwant,

Have u followed the below steps:

Configuring the Sender RFC Adapter - step by step

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/29/configuring-the-sender-rfc-adapter--step-by-step

Chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chirag,

Yes i have already been through this blog and have cross checked. But still i couldn't find the soultion.

I just want to know if there is any kind of dependency which i need to configure?

I have one further question, while i checked for the another connection which is working, i checked for the system Information -> Target system. In this the system ID is correct (same as what i am using) but the "Network Address" that it shows is different from what i give while login to the application system.

Thanks and best regards,

Kulwant

Edited by: Kulwant Bhatia on Mar 27, 2008 5:33 AM