Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Transaction VF31

former_member684812
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I´m having a problem with transaction VF31 and I was wondering if anybody is having the same problem.

Whenever I use the control VF31 to print mass amounts of bills, half if not more of the bills end up with errors in the subtotals.

However, when I print them one by one, they turn out just fine, but this is incredibly tedious and a waste of time.

Has anybody else run into this problem and how did you solve it? Thanks... Rubén Rangel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Ruben,

i guess it might be an issue with the spool settings set in the background job for VF31. Might be that there is a mix up of documents into the same spool request giving incorrect values. but when you execute them one by one there is no mixup. so please check the settings for these fields New Spool Request,Do not Append Printjob.

hope it helps.

regards

sadhu kishore

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member684812
Participant
0 Kudos

OK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please contact ABAP guy to look into invoice is printing by customer script or smartform then you can ask ABAP consultant to look into the logic.ABAP consultant will help you in this regard and i hope that this is purely logic problem not configuration problem.

Thanks,

shyla