cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import to XI Web service

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus

I´m trying to import to XI some web service that was created into a SAP ERP 6.0 , and I want to know if exist some similar way to do it like RFC´S and IDOC' s (into imported objects), or some transaction that made this.

regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

No I need a way in wich a wsdl file is generated in the SAP ERP 6.0 so I can Import it to XI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julio,

I think this is what you are looking for...

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/80fa3dff-ce76-2a10-3f94-f3df8f2d...

Goto the page number 9, there you can see how to get wsdl file from existing remote function module as web service.

Hope this will help.

Nilesh

henrique_pinto
Active Contributor
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julio.

Refer the below weblog:

/people/sridhar.k2/blog/2006/09/12/creating-and-exposing-bapi-as-web-service-and-using-it-in-web-dynpro

/people/community.user/blog/2006/10/24/exposing-bapi-as-web-services-through-sap-xi

Thnx

Chirag

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I don't have an wsdl with me, tha's precisely my problem I need to obtain and wsdl file from a webservice in the SAP ERP 6.0, I do know how to make an import of a wsdl file into external definition to XI, but I don't know how to obtain the wsdl file from an standard webservice in the SAP ERP 6.0, thanks in advance for your answers.

Regards,

Julio Cesar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julio,

So u need a way in which WSDL is generated in XI not in ECC. PLs correctly me if I understood wrong.

Go to ID and generate the WSDL one it is generated then import it in External definition.

Here are the link just refer that:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/40611dd6-e66e-2910-f383-e80fb44f...

Thnx

Chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks evereyone for your answers, can anyone tell me the transaction code or the steps for make the export of and wsdl file from an SAP ERP 6.0, it's an standard webservice so I'm lost of how to generate this file, thanks in advance.

Regards,

Julio Cesar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JUlio,

I am completely lost!!!!!!!

Can u clarify:

1) DO u have WSDL with u? if yes then I have told u the process to import the same in external definition.

2) Do u wanted to generate the WSDL in XI?

Chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

you just inport the wsdl fiel in the XI as an external Definitions and then use that external definitions.

when u will import the wsdl file of the webservice as an external defintion it will give you two messages one wil be ur request message and other will be your response message.

if u still face the problem please reply me back.

Thanks

Rinku

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julio,

For RFC and IDOC u need to import it into IR import objects,

But when u have XSD,WSDL or DTD file u need to import the file as an external definition.

Select the WSDL file form the desktop and select the option WSDL and save it.

Chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you try to import under your namespace>Interface objects> External definitions.