cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe form shows only 1 row of data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a webdynpro context that shows several rows in a view. This works fine. But when I try to use this in a adobe form table I see only 1 row in the table. I built the table using the table assistant and also mentioned the number of rows to vary according to the data but this doesnt seem to make any change at all. I am strugglying for quite some time now. Please help.

Regards,

Tom

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tom,

Bind the dataSource property of the AdobeFormElement to the same context node you have bound in your Web Dynpro table rather than binding it to the root-node.

Also check for properties list of your AdobeForm.

Regards

Kishan

Stefan-EA
Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Hi Tom,

>

> Bind the dataSource property of the AdobeFormElement to the same context node you have bound in your Web Dynpro table rather than binding it to the root-node.

> Also check for properties list of your AdobeForm.

>

> Regards

> Kishan

This is exactly what I did and only ONE row would show up! I had to bind the InteractiveForm element to a subnode in order to display all the rows.

Stefan-EA
Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Hi All,

> I have a webdynpro context that shows several rows in a view. This works fine. But when I try to use this in a adobe form table I see only 1 row in the table. I built the table using the table assistant and also mentioned the number of rows to vary according to the data but this doesnt seem to make any change at all. I am strugglying for quite some time now. Please help.

>

> Regards,

> Tom

I had a similar problem with only one row showing up, which was due to the dataSource binding of the InteractiveForm element. Initially, I bound the dataSource to a sub node and only one row would show up. By changing the datasource binding of the InteractiveForm element to the root node, all the data was displayed.

Im using Adobe Live Cycle 7.1 with NWDS 6.40....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tom,

Try this,

For Parent subform (which acts as a table)

In the Object Tab (subform)

1) Content : Flow

2) Flow Direction : Top to Bottom

3) Allow Page breaks within Content

For Child subform (which acts as a table row)

In the Object Tab (subform)

1) Content : Flow

2) Flow Direction : Western Text

In the Object Tab (binding)

3) Repeat subforms for each data item (check it).

4) Set Min Count to 1.

Let me know if this works.