cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Condition Types

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is a condition in our pricing procedure which is a tax of 5%, where do I see this information? In the pricing procedure I see various condition types line but when looking up the condition I don't see where the 5% is coming from?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

the values of condition type are fetched through conditin records into the sales order. You can go to VK13 and give the tax condition type for which you want to the value coming > select the required key combination and execute. you will find the tax condition with a percentage maintained along with a Tax code. The tax codes are maintained at FTXP for the country and tax code combination to determine the tax rate at sales order.

regards

sadhu kishore

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear James Duthie

First identify which tax code flows into your sale order / billing. Make a note of it and then go to FTXP, input this tax code and execute. You will find the tax condition maintained with 5%.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

In ur sales order - select item and go to item conditions and then go to bottom of the screen and click on Analysis. Then you can get to see from where the particular condition type is picking the price.

Else you go to VK13 and give the condition type and click on information. give the material and execute. you will get the condition records maintained for this particular condition type.

Rgds

Sai

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use the pricing analysis at sales order item level. One of the condition types might be pulling value from external tax software.

Hope this help.