cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Process between different scenarios

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are planning implement different business scenarios in SRM. Due the necessities in the customer, we decide implement:

- MM - SUS

- Classic extended scenario (EBP - SUS) with plan driven and self service procurement.

Is that possible?

How can we setting this in SRM?

We need to know, how and where can we configure in SRM the business process?

In the customizing (with the transacction SPRO) we can specify the classic extended scenario checking a flag, but how can we specify if we are working with plan driven or self service procurement?

How can we configure the flow that the different documents (PO and follow on documents) will be following? for example in MM -SUS the PO is released directly to SUS from MM, but in EBP - SUS the PO goes from EBP to SUS, how can we specify this in the sistem?

How can we configure in SRM if a document (PO, and follow on documents) is going to be created in the backend or in the SRM (EBP)?

How can we configure if a document is going to be released to SUS directly or to EBP (example MM - SUS)?

It's possible do this?

We have:

- SRM (EBP y SUS)

- Backend R3

Is there a document in which SAP explain how we can configure this?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no direct configuration in SPRO for service procurement and plan driven procurement also for SUS similar to extended classic scenario.

I can send you some config guides, send me your mail ID to <removed by moderator>

Thank you

Sreedhar Vetcha

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thaks Sreedhar,

Your help in all my questions has been great.

Could you send me the information (documents, guides) that you told me???? I think in that information i will find all that i need about the different scenarios.

you can contact with me in . I can´t see your mail address in the message.

Do you have messenger or something like that?????

thanks for all again.

Edited by: Fongyan Mak on Mar 28, 2008 9:58 PM - Please consider adding your email address within your business card profile and not within the thread. Thanks.