cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to configure ESS Salary Statement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am trying to configure the ESS Salary Statement in ECC->spro where I have specified the Z.....Form name in the various features.....but when I view it on the portal....I get the following errors:

com.sap.pcuigp.xssfpm.java.FPMRuntimeException: Form Z.......does not exist

for 1 user

and No payroll results found for personnel number <personnel number> for the other user...

Please let me know if I am missing something.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can aslo set it up using the HRFORMS workplace. If the salaray slip needs to be modified to a vast extent, like including logos, lot many wage types etc, then this can be done through HRFORMS . Once the form is developed and activated thru HRFORMS, just assign this to HRFOR feature. Here you can assign it under reporting category 'C'.

Regards

Reshma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Please go to TCODE: PTARQ

Employee Self-Service -> Service-Specific Settings -> Benefits and Payment -> Salary Statement -> Form Using HR Forms Editor (PE51)

-> Edit Feature HRFOR: insert the constant $CEDT$ - this is how you tell to the program that you want to select the remuneration statement from the portal

-> Edit Variant and Feature EDTIN: need to insert the variant you create to call the remuneration statement

-> Provide Salary Statement as PDF File in Internet:

- Edit Feature EDPDF: insert the name of the remuneration statement

If you want to make some customizing on the form, use transaction SMARTFORMS.

To the employees which have acess to the remuneration statement on ESS, please make a check on IT0655.

And thats it!

Hope this help.

Sónia