cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CTM time-based aggregation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Did anyone worked in CTM with the option time-based aggregation for the planned orders? I'm trying to used it but it seems that doesn't work.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

CTM cannot aggregate demands or receipts from different products.

you can try using Supply distribution for that after the CTM run...

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all answers but the SAP help (i'm working with the SCM 5.0) says that you can aggregate the orders (receips and requirements) using this funcionality. I'm working with a time strig that contains only weeks and the system more than one order per day. The problem is that I can not see difference between use or don't use the funcionality and I think that it´s not working.

Former Member
0 Kudos

and my test scenario has only one product.

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are looking at consolidating all Planned Orders with the same start and end dates into one order, then there is no way of doing this other than using a development object consisting of BADIs to interrogate the planned orders and consolidating them into one. I am afraid there is no standard way of doing an aggregation of orders.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You would need to have a normal CTM run first to generate the planned orders and then delete the planned orders at the factory location. Create a time stream consisting of weeks or months depending on the aggregation required. You will have an aggregated planned order for all the STR's (Stock-outs from the factory location) from the factory for every week or month depending on the time stream.

Regards

Vinod