Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delta download of material with filter on "ZFIELD" not working :-(

JacobDK
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

We have made a new field in basicdata of the material master (table MARA). We would like our EBP material filter to react on the value of this field. But it's not working

In table SMOFFILFLD we have added the new field: Objekt MATERIAL table MARA field ZOVEBP. Now the field is available for the filter setup in R3AC1. I then setup the filter for the field

TABLE FIELD OP LOW HIGH Incl./Excl

MARA ZOVEBP CP Contains Pattern X I Inclusive defined set/array

If I try making the filter on a standard MARA field ie. MATNR it working just fine...

What to do?

Thanks,

Jacob Stisen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

I have a way to find out why? ( I see no reply on this thread! let me give a try)

open the function module CRS_FIRST_DOWNLOAD_TRIGGER and load the data and debug the steps with as minimum material as possible; you can change the filter at R3AC1 to different product category which has less materials and do the debugging during this initial load.

Let us know what was the error!

Also you may like to refer

Note

309734 - CRM/EBP server: General analysis of initial load

443900 - Error analysis in the adapter framework

337753 - CRM/EBP server: General analysis in upload

337703 - CRM/EBP server: General analysis in delta download

156102 - R/3 plug-in installation for CRM

Please reward if this info is of any help.

Thanks

Kasee Palaniappan

JacobDK
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your response. I didn’t know about the function module.

But I can’t get the dubug thing to work. It might bee that I am not sure on all the import parameters?

But

Again the filter is working fine if we do it on a standard MARA fields. But when we change the filter to use our own field ZOVEBP the filter is being ignored.

/Jacob

Answers (0)