cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Running webdynpro applications in examples

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i am a layman to webdynpro development.as i was trwying to develop some basic applications i came to know some examples are already there in sdn. i dowm loaded the applications (zip files) . i ant to know how to run the examples in nwds.

thanks

sharma

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

First down load the applications.

1)Then go to NWDS->File>import>existing project into workspace>next->browse>select the project-->finish

after that right click on the project>repair>projectstructure and classpath

Regards

Hazrath

Edited by: Hazrath on Mar 26, 2008 1:27 PM

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member201361
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Hope your problem get resolved.

Note: you should configured the sap server settings.

former_member201361
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

when you got the example project.you unzip the zip files in the Workspace .and import the project as Hazrath has specified . now you will see the project in the package Explorer.

Initially some Examples project may have some errors so you repair the project.Right Click on projectname>repair>classpath and Project Structure.

when you repaired your application .rigthclick on the application(eg wdTableSorterApp)-->Deploy new archive and run.

Note: you should configured the sap server settings.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

this is the link where you will find all the webdynpro projects.

[https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/49f2ea90-0201-0010-ce8e-de18b94aee2d]

However, they are in zip format. You have to first unzip them and store them in the folder of the same name as the zip folder.

Now open the NWDS. Now, Window>Open perspective>webdynpro.

then Window>open view>webdynpro Explorer.

Now move to File>Import>Existing project into Workspace-->browse.

Select the project you want to load.

Now right click on the Project folder. Select rebuild properties and then run the application.

However always the application amy not run. So you can go throught he associated tutorial. There detailed steps are given to create the WebDynpro projects.

regards,

pinki