Did you mean: 

Request IDoc : sent, not arrived ; Data passed to port OK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am getting following error while loading data from R/3

Request IDoc : sent, not arrived ; Data passed to port OK

I check in SM58 there are many error entries with ALEREMOTE user

Do i ve to delete all the error entries??

I cannot delete ALEREMOTE entries .. its saying only aleremote user can delete and i dnt ve pwd

How can i solve my data extraction error...any help will be apprecialted

Thanks

Prashant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

check in source system WE20 on your LOGICAL SYTEM Partner. double click in RSSEND and verify that the radio button is set to immediate transfert and not on collect.

Best regards

Luca

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check entries in WE20 and WE21. If no entries exist then ask basis person to create it.

Rubal Kalra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rubal,

entris are there

Thanks

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have u checked in both systems (ECC and BI).

Regards,

Rubal Kalra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

First check in su01d if the user ALEREMOTE is locked or not ? If it is locked then kindly ask basis to unlock this.Because this could be password issue for user ALEREOTE.

regarding IDOCs--- > try to get the problem using BW monitor and see what is the problem exactly. If it says partner profile missing etc...then kindly ask basis to look into this.

It could be because of the fact that your BW port is not known to R/3 port which is sending the request IDOC back.

Generally for partner profiles management and the port management we have two transaction we20 and we21. you can have a look into those but I would suggest to talk to basis to correct the problem.

Also I have observed that after system refresh / copy etc such problem arises (if basis doesn't configure the ports properly).

regards

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When i check the TRFC entries for the error load i get following msg "SQL error 1654 occurred when accessing table SRREL"...can this be issue of table space as when i check the ora error 1654 it says related to tablespace??

Hw can i confirm it b4 asking basis person to increase it

Thanks

Prashant