cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while creating change request via solman support desk message

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have configured CHARM and my change req. is working for urgent correction, I have tested the entire workflow.

however when i try to create a new change req. via support desk message --> create a change request open

I get following error

-

An action was terminated due to an exceptional situation.

Message no. SOCM_ACTION_LOG 090

Diagnosis

An exception has been triggered in PPF action processing.

System Response

Action processing has been terminated. The status of the transaction is still incorrect.

Procedure

You cannot execute the action until the cause of the error has been removed.

The error messages will be kept until the transaction is next checked for subsequent analysis.

Procedure for System Administration

If necessary, analyze other messages in the application log for the incorrect transaction. To analyze the termination, you can activate the breakpoints in the checkpoint group socm_exception.

Additional Information:

Exception CX_SOCM_PRECONDITION_VIOLATED occurred (program:

CL_HF_HELPER==================CP, include:

CL_HF_HELPER==================CM00A, line: 29).

-

pls help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yunus,

Your probably have changed the transaction type SLFN to a the customer namespace Z or Y. If this is the case you MUST also "Define Mapping Rules for Copy Control".

Goto SPRO -> SAP Solution Manager -> Scenario-Specific Settings -> Change Management -> Change Request Management -> Extended Configuration -> Change Transaction -> Change Transaction Types -> Copy Control for Change Request Management -> Define Mapping Rules for Copy Control.

Once at this point in the IMG make a copy of SLFN -> ZLFN. This will resolve your problem.

Kind regards,

Latief

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Implement SP16 support pack.

OSSNote 1161294

From http://service.sap.com/notes

Regards,

Srini Nookala