cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

installing quality system

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi everyone

we have a 2 system landscape.the disk space left on dev is only 28gb. and the production size is 230 gb or something .we want to refresh the production system on the dev server atleast once a month.so is it advisable to upgrade the hardware of dev server (if so how?) or is it better to install a quality system and refresh the production on quality (how to install the quality server what are the requirements what are the things to be considered?) it like converting the 2 system landscape to three system landscape.plz give me related note numbers or links to study or provide me some documents.any information will be helpful

regards

subhash

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear subhash

Purchase the new haradwere for the quality server for the best practice .

You'll find it at http://service.sap.com/instguides (SAP Netweaver -> SAP Netweaver 7.0 -> Installation -> System Copy for SAP Systems)

If you have any other question, please post it here.

regards

jainendra

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subhash,

The Dev server is too small to refresh your production server in it.Its better to maintain a Quality with new HW system in which the space is atleast 60% of the production's.

If no idea better expand the Dev and maintain quality in it.

Both are equally flexible, better to have Quality separately have the link of production to it.

I was not able to collect notes.

Regards

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

same thread open.

regards,

kaushal