cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

target message not delivered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We are facing a strange issue like, whenever we are processing the message the sender channel picks the file and process it and deletes from source directory sender CC is successs, also shows success in Message monitoring, when it comes to receiver CC it doesn't show any messages or logs but the receiver CC is success("green"). But the messages are not delivered to the target directory.

But when we restart the XI server it process the same message and drops the file in the target directory.

This issue we are facing only in the last 3 days. This happens for all the interfaces developed, even which are running successfully earlier.

No messages in Queue as well.

Regards,

Nithiyanandam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check any messages got strucked in Java queues? If yes, try to clear those queues by increasing thread count.

Thanks,

Vijay Kumar T.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check the message in RWB - message monitoring. What is it's status? What I want to say is - the message must be sowhere - so you say, it is processed correctly by File adapter, sent to Integration Engine, processed correctly there.. So now it must be sent again to Adapter engine. Check the message status there.

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refer to this link:

http://rapidshare.com/files/102480339/CC.JPG.html

I am not getting the message display for all the receiver communication channel alone.

Once I restart the server I could see the message details with the Message ID in receiver communication channel.

Regards,

Nithiyanandam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to RWB, click the message monitoring and tell me the status of messages which are not being processed.

There is nothing in receiver channel of course, because message is stuck somewhere..

Peter