cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating process chains in ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear APO/SCM experts,

I am a Basis consultant and have been requested by our SCM funtional expert to configure the ECC system so that he can maintain process chains directly in ECC (via transaction RSPC and RSA1).

He receives the following message in ECC when attempting to maintain the process chains: "You can only work in client 000".

I am no SCM expert, but are you not suppose to maintain these chains from SCM? We are using BW as well and the BW consultants have never requested me to perform this action in ECC (as I understand SCM and BW source systems, datasources, process chains etc. are very similar).

So, can you actually create and maintain process chains directly in ECC?

Regards,

CJ

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

you should be able to create Process chains in ECC or SCM or BW. the process and concept is the same

am not sure why ur SCM functional consultant asked u to create process chains in ECC and what he needs exactly. Maybe u should get more details. Maybe its a ECC process he wants to be done like say the integration models - not sure if you would want to do SCM processes from process chains in ECC

not sure of the msg about the client 000 though

yes you can create Process chains in ECC with the same RSPC transaction

maybe he thinks you can maintain it all from solution manager or a central admin system in ECC