cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when modify several times a column --> CHANGED_GLOBAL_INSYNC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, i have a problem.

I have sync in background, i´m modifying a column several times, the first modify work fine, the second work fine too, but sometimes, appear problems from the third time. Why?

The error in console is:

"Creation on Field cZSBOE002_TOP_STATUS with value N is not allowed because SyncBo of Row 0001014016 is CHANGED_GLOBAL_INSYNC and CreateInputQualifyType is FORBIDDEN"

The syncKey is good.

What could be the cause? How can solve it?

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Victor,m

the error message is the answer to your question:

0001014016 is CHANGED_GLOBAL_INSYNC

Check the status of the BO - there you will see that you have three main stats:

Global

Local

Insync

Problem in your case - and I always told you to be carefull with auto sync:

You change an item - if you change iot again before the sync - or after a complete sync when the answer for that item comes back from the backend - then all is fine. Just wait one more sync circle and change the item then - all is fine.

Now the solution:

ok, you create an item - item is in LOCAL. As long as it is on Local you can change it again and again. As often as you like.

Not the sync starts. The item goes into INSYNC state. This means, any change is forbidden - this is to avoid any inconsistency between backend and client - cause the backend wants to send its answer back to the client. Wait for that answer - usually with the next sync this comes down to the client

Then the item goes to GLOBAL - and now you can change it again - until the next sync puts the changed item back into state INSYNC - see above.

Well, that is all - check the status of the BO and change it only while it is GLOBAL or LOCAL.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Oliver

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lot of thanks,