cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inbound Delivery Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have created one sales document and made copy controls for Return delivery (LR). When i am doing PGR i am facing the following error.

" Special Stock E not supported (check your entry)"

I have checked the item category controls. I have not maintained any thing at Special stock field at item category.

After debugging I came to know that it is coming through the sales document itself.

It is urgent. Please respond soon.

Thanks in Advance.

Chandra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Now the scenario is clear to some extent. Sorry for troubling you so much.

There is sense in maintaining the stock as special stock, since it is specific to that particular customer.

Right now I don't have any clues to help you..

Why don't you repeat the scenario in DEV and later in QAS with another cycle.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I am doing so many orders in Dev there is no errors in Dev. When I do a cycle in Qty it is showing the error " Special Stock E is not supported" I dont mind even it is special stock. My motive is i need to do PGR so that I can complete the cycle. I dont understand where I missed the configuration in Qty. Why it is showing the error in Qty.

Regards,

Chandra

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If I'm correct, the item category ZSST is the returns one.

Now check the Item Category (TAN or your relevant) that is used for the Sales Order - for the same field Special stock.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Here the scenario is i am creating the return order without reference to sales order. So i have configured like that. It is client requirement.

The exact client requirement is customer will send one product for repair and client will receive that product and after repairing that product same product will sent to customer. here there is no reference sales order.

Kind regards,

chandra

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Use Tcode VOV7 - select your Item Category and under Business Data check the field SPECIAL STOCK. The field should be blank.

Please check for Sales Order Item Category and also for the Returns Item Category.

(the field Item Relevant for Delivery should not be checked. It is required to be checked only for text items)

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

well if its working fine in DEV and not working fine in QTy, make sure all your transports are move correctly and in the order they need to be moved. cross check the config between Dev and Qty for any differences.

rgds

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar,

Thanks for your suggestion

the Special stock indicator for item category is blank only.

The material is relaent for delivery so i have made tick for that field.

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

I have checked all the configuration points and transport requests also........

Chandra

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I am still confused...how many item categories you are checking. You check TWO item categories.

(Regarding Item relevant for Delivery field......you shouldn't check that. The delivery relevance field is in Schedule lines. This field in Item Category is only for Text Items.)

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I have checked only one item category ZSST. The material is Finished product. Item category is NORM. So I have made the item relavent delivery is [tick].

Regards,

Chandra

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Also please check for the Special stock indicator in Item Category for the Sales Order.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

There is no special stock indicator in Sales document controls. Where Exactly i need to check Could you please explain.

One more thing I have done this configuration in Dev - it is working fine. But in Qty it is throughing the error. ALl the controls and copy controls are same. I dont know where exactly i missed out the configuration.

I have done debugging also by that i came to know that in the order itself that indicator is populating and it is flowing in to delivery Goods momenet tab page.

Please suggest me.

Chandra

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Which Item Categories you have checked. Please name them.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is customized one. ZSST.

The controls are

Item type - A

Pricing - X

Business item - Tick

Sched. line allowed - Tick

Item relavent for del - Tick

Returns - Tick

Wght/Vol. Relavent - Tick

Determine cost - Tick

Incompletion proc - Z9

Part. Det Proce - N

Screen scq. Grp - N

Thats it i have maintained for this item category

Regards

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

I understand ZSST is the Item Category you are using for returns delivery.

So you are processing Returns with order Type RE or ZRE and the Item category is ZSST.

For ZSST only check Schedule Lines Allowed, Returns, Wt/Vol relevant and determine Cost.

Also make sure you have maintained the Delivery Item categroy assignments to returns Delivery and the copy controls are all fine betwen source RE order type and Target LR order type, and Item REN.

Update document flow should be marked and Positive/Negative shoudl be maintained +.

Hope these Inputs might be helpful to you.

Rgds

Sai

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you checked the Field Special Stock Indicator in Item Category for REN(Item Category for Returns). Please check it for REN in VOV7.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar,

I have checked the Item category controls also I have not maintained any check E at Special stock field.

Kind regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Special stock is normally created for a specific scenario and comes into play in Make to order scenario.

It is indicated with a "E" when the stock is built for a particular SO. You may get the stock info from the table EKKN.

regards,

Siddharth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth,

I know that E is using for Make-to order. Please suggest me how i can over come this issue.

Kind regards

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, Chandra.

please check your schedule line if it is DN. then, use VOV6 to check DN. please inspect if there is an entry in "Acct Assgt Cat" (this should be blank).

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jonathan,

Yes I am using the schedule line as DN only. What i need to check in DN. Where should i need to check the Acc. Assg. Cat. in material master or customer master. Please calrify.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jonathan,

I have checked the acc assgt cat at DN the field is blank only. Please suggest me if any thing i missed out.

Kind regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Any more suggestions please...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any suggestions please..........