cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERROR DURING MIGO .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

i had done GRN for a return P.O with mvmt 161 , now i have to cancell the document but i m gettign an error that ---> " A reason has to be entered for movement type 162

Message no. M7325

Diagnosis

In Customizing for this movement type, you have defined that a reason has to be entered. But this has not been carried out.

Procedure

Contact your system administrator.

In table T156 the field KZGRU is set to '+' for this movement type (the field must be entered). You have to check whether reasons have been entered for this movement type in tables T157D and T157E. You should either enter a reason or switch off the mandatory entry for this movement type." -

>I m not getting any field here where to give the reason , Please guide me in step by step what to do in these tables , pl help me .

sap11

Edited by: sap11 on Mar 26, 2008 12:10 PM

Edited by: sap11 on Mar 26, 2008 12:50 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can ask your MM person to enter reason in table 157D using transaction code OMBS. [SPRO -> Materials Management -> inventory management and physical inventory -> Movement types -> record reason for goods movement.

Hope this will resolve the issue.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can set the reason at the item level during MIGO also to get out of this problem.

Regards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanx for reply , i have done all this in OMBS , But the field in which i have to give Reason is not visibele in MIGO in the item level , pl help me what i else can do to make available this field in MIGO .

sap11