Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong data being sent thru XI

Chandra_Hota
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All

I have a strange problem. This is the scenario:

Employee related changes are to be sent to payroll every night. We have a report which fetches all the changes in employee data on that pirticular day. It would call the proxy and send all the data thru XI.

By debugging the report, i came to know that the report is fetching the correct data and sending that data by calling the proxy. But, when the scheduled job runs every night which runs this report, wrong data is being sent across. Completely different data is being sent during the job execution. What might be the problem?

The report when run manually, is fetching right data and sending it. But, when it is run as a scheduled job, wrong data is being sent. I checked the job details, and everything seems to be fine. What all can i check?

Many Thanks

Chandra Sekhar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Chandra_Hota
Participant
0 Kudos

The problem was with the varient. It is solved now

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the variants if u r using them while scheduling your job.

One more thing, which kind of data you are having in XI? Is it missing data or totaly different which you see in debugg mode.

I will suggest you, to make sure if you have made any changes in the XI structure (Data Type) then regenerte & activate the proxy in R/3 again.

Regards,

Sarvesh

Chandra_Hota
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sarvesh

Variants seems to be fine. I checked them again.

Completely different employee data is being sent thru XI.

If there is any change in the XI message structure, or anywhere, data should not be sent when i am running the report manually. Am i right??

Correct data is being sent when i am running the report manually. But then, when the scheduled job runs in the night, i see completely different data being sent. This is strange to me.

BR

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

> Variants seems to be fine. I checked them again.

> Completely different employee data is being sent thru XI.

> If there is any change in the XI message structure, or anywhere, data should not be sent when i am running the report manually. Am i right??

Yes, you are right.

> Correct data is being sent when i am running the report manually. But then, when the scheduled job runs in the night, i see completely different data being sent. This is strange to me.

Can you run your job as execute immediately with a break point in your report & check if you are getting the same data.

Chek the report name once again. I know you must have already checked the report name user name etc.. in your job.