cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

transportation issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i am having five system in my landscape including DEV,QAS and PRD system all systems are configured in TMS ans having all RFC connections and transport routes. but the PRD system is not having the transport route in this seinario my issuse is that can i transport any Request to PRD system if yes how can i do that kindly some one help me out

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am having DEU (it is domain), QSU (backup domain), VQS, VDV, PRS. this my landscape systems and all are connected with two are more trans routes we are using two clients in servers, in this we not having any trans route connected to PRS system this prduct system, we are useing the STMS tool (not any other) to transport the Requests throught out the landscape it is possible

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i am having DEU (it is domain), QSU (backup domain), VQS, VDV, PRS. this my landscape systems and all are connected with two are more trans routes we are using two clients in servers, in this we not having any trans route connected to PRS system this prduct system, we are useing the STMS tool (not any other) to transport the Requests throught out the landscape

*so much confusing *

VQS, VDV - is both are virtaul system?

we not having any trans route connected to PRS system this prduct system,

-> if your PRS sysetm is not in transport route you need to import transport request in PRS manually. method i already suggested.

regards,

kaushal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i am having five system in my landscape including DEV,QAS and PRD

please explain your system landscape in brief,

which system covered by transport route

PRD system is not having the transport route

is PRD system belongs to standalone transport domian controller?

if yes then you have to import transport request manually by copying cofile and datafile of request to PRD server trans/cofiles and /datafile folder

and you can import request using stms_import -> extras -> other request -> add request. then import

regards,

kaushal