cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status of Billing Request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I created a sales order for a service material for 200qty, with respect to that i created a Billing request for 170qty, and also i created an invoice for 170 qty.

Still the status of Billing request is showing "Being Proccessed". i think it should show ' Completed' What could be the reason.

Cheers

Sumith

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

in your order the qty is 200

but wen ur billing for just 170

obviously the status will be being processed only

what you can do now is create one more bill with reference to that order

or

go in change more of that order and place a reason for rejection for the remaining 30 then the status will gets completed

regards

ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumith,

Well as you have created an order for 200 units and you billed 170 units the status will be in processing only because as per system still there is pending order of 30 units and when ever next time you wil create an order for this customer system will show you pending 30 units. Though this settign you can change and then system will not remind of any pending ordres for that cuatomer.

As soon as when you wil get the amount paid and update it in accounts it will show you the complete status.

As far as system's current behaviour is concerned its normal.

Hope this explains the issue.

Reward if find it useful.

Regards,

Abhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not good at service orders but what i am thinking here is there might be any service confirmation for that billing request. So that once it recieves confirmation then the billing request migh turn to complete. Other wise go to billing request and try to change the statu manually then see how it is working.

Regards

Sankar