Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support stack application SPS13

former_member84399
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I am installing PI 7.0 ( Netweaver 7.0 SR2) . This takes me to SPS09. I have CD number 51033130_1 with the JAVA SPS13 which I would like to apply. However, in the CD, I do not see any XML file so that I ask JSPM to apply a support stack ( as opposed to applying individual support packages)

Is there a way to apply a support stack from the CD or I have to download the XML file from the SAP Marketplace?

Many thanks

Andreas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

You cannot apply the SPS as a 'Stack' without the .xml-File. As a workaround for your situation you could try to pseudo-download the SPS from the Service Marketplace (meaning you navigate through the required steps but never actually download any files) and generate the .xml-File there. This should work if the fileversions you have on the CD are exactly the same as you would download. If there are differences in versions or so you might have to edit the .xml-File.

It may be quicker to work without the .xml though. In this case you would patch JSPM itself first and then apply all the other patches.

Regards,

Jörg

Answers (0)