cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consignemtn order type KA - line items not deleting

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to do Consignment return order from KB to KA. while copying, it is taking all line items from KB order.

but when deleting unwanted line itmes, system giving the message ' Item cannot be deleted because document XXXX refers to it' .

how to delete line itmes in order KA and where I missed the configuration.

plz help me.

grds

jabbar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

It seems u are not understood the problem clearly.

plx follow the example - let us assume that, I have created a Order KB (consignment fillup) for 10 items and did PGI also. Now I want to return back the material from the consignee i.e. Order type KA.

Now my problem is, I want take back the material 5 itmes only.

that means I have to delete remaing 5 items. those items are not deleting. what could be the reason. where I missed the configuration.

I think now got my problem.

plz do needful.

this is most urgent.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Abdul

Go to VA02, give the consignment return order and check for document flow (press "Shift + F5) and check whether any subsequent document is generated. If so, unless you delete those documents, you will not be able to delete the line items.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For your Return document there are subsequent documents. So firest please reverse all the subsequent refer documents then try to delete the line items in return document.

For example go to document flow of that document and see any subseqeutn documents exist or not, If exist, please reverse all of them and then try to delete the line item.

Regards

Sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To process consignment returns, proceed as follows:

Create a sales order using sales order type CR.

Enter the required data on the customer and the consignment goods.

Enter all other relevant data and save the order.

Create a returns delivery for the sales order (the system automatically chooses delivery type LR). The goods issue posting cancels the goods issue posting which was carried out when the consignment goods were issued. This posting records the return of the goods to the plant where goods receipt was carried out.

Create a credit memo for the consignment return you created in Step 1.

regards,

Siddharth